Venue: via your telephone.
The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success:
Julia McCutchen interviews Mark Coker
Thursday 6 September
While the ebook revolution has taken the publishing industry by storm, many new and established authors are not quite sure just how to get started. Others, who embraced the change and jumped in with both feet, are eager to implement best practices that will help them reach more readers with their books.
In part one of this two-part session, Mark Coker, the founder and CEO of Smashwords—the world’s largest distributor of indie ebooks—will provide a primer on ebook publishing, free of jargon and hype. In this interview, Mark will provide listeners with the practical knowledge and guidance they need to prepare, publish, market and distribute their masterpieces. Mark will cover:
- Market trends that led to the rise of ebooks
- How indie ebook publishing levels the playing field for all authors
- Why there’s never been a better time to be an author
- Guidance on ebook creation (including formatting and conversion)
- Advice on how to price ebooks
- Distribution and marketing strategies
For more details, please click here.