Frequently asked questions

Where can I get advice on my contract?

One of the main services provided by the Society for members is the clause-by-clause vetting of individual publishing contracts.

If you have an agent, they should be handling the contract for you.

If you are considering seeking advice from a lawyer, ensure that they understand publishing practice, and be sure you know at the outset what the advice will cost you.

View all frequently asked questions