I want to be known by my writing name on the public database, but I would still like to receive all Society correspondence addressed to my real name. Can I do this?

Yes, you can change your website display name if you would like to known by a name other than your real name i.e. your pseudonym. You can do this when you create or amend your online profile in the members’ area.

Do remember that changing your name for your online profile will ONLY change your website display name and will not update the details the Society has on file for you.

If you wish to amend your correspondence name, please contact a member of staff in the membership department or email: membership@societyofauthors.net.

View all frequently asked questions